Well, I only lasted two and a half hours with the gang. I love them, but I was feeling super anxious and sick. I also hadn’t slept at all so I was having trouble staying awake. But Jordan met the gang and that seemed to go well. I want to see the gang more (and hopefully next time I won’t get so anxious), but I really don’t feel like watching Gurren Lagann again. Which is what we were doing tonight. The movies, technically, but the first movie was basically a recap of the series mashed up into two hours.
I think I’m letting the whole “cognitive behavioural therapy” thing psych me out. I haven’t been that uncomfortable around the gang since the last big party (me + lots of people I don’t really know = awkward and uncomfortable). On the plus side, I just burned a new CD for Jordan’s car (and wherever else) with the two new Matt & Kim singles on it. I freaking love Matt & Kim right now, and I’m getting into Wild Light. The track list is as follows:
1. Matt & Kim - Good Ol’ Fashion Nightmare
2. Matt & Kim - Daylight
3. The Movielife - Operate
4. Wild Light - California On My Mind
5. Motion City Soundtrack - Her Words Destroyed My Planet
6. Flogging Molly - If I Ever Leave This World Alive
7. The Limousines - Very Busy People
8. Avril Lavigne - Alice (Underground)
9. All Time Low - Painting Flowers
10. Coconut Records - West Coast
11. Coconut Records - Nighttiming
12. The All-American Rejects - Gives You Hell
13. All Time Low - Coffee Shop Soundtrack
14. All Time Low - The Beach
15. The Hives - Tick Tick Boom
16. My Chemical Romance - Desolation Row
17. Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin’
18. Ludo - Topeka
19. Donovan - Hurdy Gurdy Man
20. Against Me! - Stop!
Yeah, I know. Avril. But hey, I’m really into the Almost Alice soundtrack. It had All Time Low so I had to get it. The movie was awesome, by the by. And now I’ve officially crossed over into the land of rambling. Back to watching Superbad.